Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reindeer Request

Ho Ho Ho!

The Reindeer Barn is just filled with activity this close to Christmas Eve!  All of the reindeer are in good health and in good shape and ready to dedicate themselves to a safe flight around the world this week!

I have a special request from Prancer and Blitzen (they asked for me to put the word out for them, so I said I would be happy to assist them) - Rather than leaving them cookies this year, they asked for any snack that you may provide for them to be either carrots or reindeer chow.

They have been trying to eat a little better and feel like carrots and reindeer chow would help them keep their energy levels maximized for the long flight. I can't say that I blame them - they are always doing their best for me!  They are magnificent flying animals . . .  We really  appreciate your helpfulness with this special request!

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa

EspeciallyFromSanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment