Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lockhart The Locksmith

Ho Ho Ho!

I want to tell you about one of the most skillful elves we have here at the North Pole, Lockhart the locksmith!  Lockhart is someone that helps me in such an enormous way that you need to hear his story.

Every year, I receive letters from children that live in homes with no chimney - they are very concerned that Santa will not be able to visit them as a result.  This is where Lockhart has become so valuable to you and me.

Lockhart has a very special responsibility to use his skills in crafting a one-of-a-kind Santa Key that assures each of you around the world that I can visit your home on Christmas Eve.  Lockhart has designed this magical key to work everywhere I need it!  Isn't Lockhart a talented little elf?  I wear the magic Santa Key on my big belt every Christmas Eve so I don't forget it back at the North Pole - thank you so very much, Lockhart!  You are the best!


Ho Ho Ho!

Santa

EspeciallyFromSanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment