Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Loving Mrs. Claus

Ho Ho Ho!

I hope your world is spinning just fine for you!  I love to see good things going well for you and all of my special friends everywhere -  I really do!

I wanted to let you all know how much Mrs. Claus means to me.  She is my best friend, she is my go-to person in good times and in less than good times, which are unavoidable as you well know.  She takes such good care of me all the time, and believe me, that is not an easy chore for anyone.  Mrs. Claus supports me in so many ways - I have truly married out-of-my-league - and I love her beyond that which is understood by words.

My love for Mrs. Claus comes from somewhere deep in my heart.  I am so thankful for her and for the great example of selflessness that she sets for our family and for all of us here at the North Pole.

I am certain of this - The entire world is better off because of her influence . . .


Ho Ho Ho!

Santa

EspeciallyFromSanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment